Subscription for LTG membership is £30, renewable on an annual basis
There are two different methods you can use to pay for your dues: Standing Order and Online Payment, please choose below the one that suits you best.
Ongoing standing order
This is our preferred method for payment and renewal of membership dues. To simplify the application process a standing order form with LTG bank account details is provided. Please click on the button below to download the standing order form, complete the outstanding fields and SEND THIS FORM TO YOUR BANK (not to LTG) for processing.
To help us to correctly attribute your payment we recommend using your name as the reference.
Payments should be completed before the 31st January each year. Please note that it may take up to 5 working days to set up a standing order.
From here you can pay you membership dues online.
By clicking the checkout button below your membership fee will be added to the cart and you will proceed to PayPal payment. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT, your can pay by credit card also without it.
To cover the PayPal costs, a fee of £5.00 is applied for the online membership renewal.
LTG Membership Renewal or First Time Payment
Price: £30.00 - PayPal fee: £5.00
NOTE: Prices are per year.
Instructions for online payment of dues
- Click on the "Pay with PayPal" button.
- This takes you to the PayPal-LTG frontdesk.
- If you have a PayPal account, select "I already have a PayPal account.", enter your PayPal credentials and the payment is done.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, select "Create PayPal Account" and complete the rest of the required fields. IMPORTANT: The name AND billing address MUST be the same address as where your credit card statement is mailed. When you have completed all the required fields click on Continue Checkout.
- This takes you to the Review Your Payment page. Check all the information. (If you are paying dues for someone else, you must indicate the name of the person you are paying for in the Message for Seller box).
- If everything is correct, click Pay. A receipt will be e-mailed to you.
Please allow up to five working days for your payment to be reflected in your LTG account. Thank you.
Note: If you experience any trouble paying on-line, please contact the Treasurer:
Professor Atholl Johnston,
c/o LTG Treasurer,
St Georges University of London